INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.loveartforschools.com is a site operated by Love Art For Schools Ltd. Love Art For Schools Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 07303494.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
All content on this site is owned, controlled and licensed by Love Art For Schools Ltd. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may pay for the items which you order online by supplying your purchase order number or credit/debit card details on the secure online order form.
Love Art For Schools operates the highest level of security, meaning your card details are not kept. Should we need to issue a refund due to a price change or item being out of stock we will need to re-contact you to obtain your card details.
Confirmation of your payment will be displayed on screen once it has been authorised and accepted. You will also receive confirmation of the transaction to the email address you have provided.
DELIVERY OF ITEMS
Someone will need to be at the delivery address on the day of delivery for any items purchased from our online shop, which can be anytime between 9am and 6pm. Please check your goods for damage in the presence of the courier and sign as ‘Damaged’ if you find that they are damaged. If you cannot check the goods in the presence of the courier then please sign as ‘unchecked’. We do not make refunds for goods arriving damaged and will only reproduce goods which are damaged if they are signed for as ‘damaged’ or ‘unchecked’ on the couriers delivery note copy. If you are at all unsatisfied with any product please email us your concerns.
- The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be an address other than the billing address, but please note that extra documentation may be needed to comply with such orders.
- We employ professional carriers. Nevertheless, you must examine the Goods on arrival. If you are asked for your signature on delivery, you must examine the Goods before signing for it.
- All Goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
- Any dates quoted for delivering the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place within 30 days or a reasonable time of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the Goods, however caused.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us.
Thank you for visiting our site.